- Review your account statements each month and reconcile issued checks, ACH debits and credits and debit card transactions to ensure all items are authorized. Check the amounts and confirm they were paid to the intended recipient.
- Use caution when mailing checks. Whenever possible, drop mail in a secure mailbox or hand directly to a mail carrier. Avoid leaving payments in private email boxes.
- Examine cleared checks and confirm the payee and amounts posted to the account as they were issued, verify outstanding checks were received by the intended recipient. Notify the bank immediately if there are any irregularities.
- Review amounts and payees for all debit card and ACH debits and credits. Contact your local office with any questions on transactions or to report unauthorized activity.
- Review your accounts daily on the Marine Bank & Trust mobile app. Catch fraud before it happens!