Whether you’re saving for a rainy day, higher education or the trip of a lifetime, Marine Bank & Trust offers a variety of options to help you reach your goal.
Money Market Account
You can enjoy the convenience of check writing privileges and maximize your earnings with an account designed to reward your higher balances with a competitive interest rate.
- Enjoy a tiered interest rate (the larger your balance, the higher your rate)
- Maintain a daily account balance of $2,500 and avoid the $12.50 monthly service charge
- Excessive debit fee of $10 per debit in excess of six per statement cycle
With overdraft protection, your Marine Bank money market account is linked to your Marine Bank checking account to protect yourself from the inconvenience of declined transactions or checks returned due to insufficient funds.
Regular Savings Account
Traditional and convenient, this account is a great choice for any customer.
- Earn interest on entire balance
- Maintain a daily account balance of $300 and avoid the $4 monthly service charge
- $5 excess debit fee per debit item in excess of two per month
With overdraft protection, your Marine Bank savings account is linked to your Marine Bank checking account to protect yourself from the inconvenience of declined transactions or checks returned due to insufficient funds.
Mariner Pete Savings Account
Young savers, ages 17 or younger, can learn the importance of saving money and watching their money grow while their parents or guardians can watch over the young savers and encourage them to develop good banking habits.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charge
- $3 excess debit fee per debit item in excess of two per month
- $20 minimum deposit to open
Certificates of Deposit
Depending on your short-term or long-term goals, CDs are a secure way to save for the future.
- Terms from 90 days to five years
- Early withdrawal penalties may apply
Individual Retirement Accounts
Establish a Traditional IRA and defer taxes on your contributions and earnings until they are withdrawn; or, set up a Roth IRA to plan for your retirement with ease. We can even assist you with transferring an existing IRA from another institution or rolling-over your retirement account from your employer-sponsored retirement plan. Our goal is to make it as simple and easy as possible. Marine Bank & Trust does not provide tax advice. For information on such matters, please consult your tax professional.
Health Savings Account
If you are currently enrolled in a qualified high-deductible health plan (HDHP), you can manage your healthcare expenses while earning tax-exempt interest at the same time.
- Maintain an average daily balance of $500 in any Marine Bank & Trust deposit account and avoid the $5 monthly service charge