Lending, Treasury Services and Industry Experts to streamline your fiduciary responsibilities.
Regardless of the size of your association, you need fast and accurate cash flow information to operate effectively. You can count on Marine Bank for the secure accounts and services your association needs to improve cash flow, accelerate collection rates, reduce accounting time, monitor and reconcile your account balances and maintain healthy reserve funds.
Our Service Commitment
Our dedicated Treasury Management expert will assist in implementing the services you use. We provide training and ongoing communication to ensure your services are up and running quickly.
We invite you to contact us at your convenience to discuss your association banking needs and how Marine Bank can save you time!
Association Banking Services
- View all payments online
- Import transaction files into accounting systems such Quickbooks®
- Access reports and transaction files online
- Process association payments with or without payment coupon or invoice
Remote Deposit Capture
- Scan and deposit association dues without traveling to the bank
- Deposit an unlimited number of checks at no additional per-check cost
- View transactions
- Use online bill payment at no charge
- Receive electronic notification of monthly statements
- Initiate ACH/Wire transactions
Electronic funds transfer
- Direct debit bank accounts via ACH
- Save on payment processing costs and account reconciliation
- Save on time collection of payments and improved cash flow
- Collect member dues paid by credit card or debit card
- Improve cash flow with next-day processing
Capital Improvements Financing
Here is an alternative to increasing dues, large special assessments, or depleting reserve funds. Use capital improvements financing for construction, repairs, and property improvements. And, all decisions are made locally for faster turnaround!
Are you ready to improve your association’s operational efficiency and cash flow?
Contact Marine Bank today!
Treasury Management Officer
jfrancis (at) marinebankandtrust.com