Convenient access to your accounts is just a call, click or tap away.
Enroll in Marine Bank's Online Banking service with these simple steps:
1. Click this link to enroll.
2. Agree to the Online Banking terms and conditions.
3. Select if your account type is Retail (Personal) or Business and enter your SSN/TIN, account number, and email address. Based on your account type, the next screen will ask for information such as name & address. Note: if your current email address does not match the email address we have on file, please contact us to update your records. Then you will be able to successfully enroll in Online Banking.
4. We will send you a verification email. You must open the email and click the link found within to complete your enrollment. Once complete, your 12-digit Online Banking (NetTeller) ID will display. Use this ID to login the first time along with the last 4 of your SSN or Tax ID as a temporary password. During your first login, you will be prompted to change the ID and password as well as setup additional security features.
Pay bills the easy way with our free bill pay service.
1. Once enrolled in Online Banking, login and click the Bill Pay tab towards the top left corner.
2. Agree to the Bill Pay terms and conditions and select a default pay from account.
3. Add payees to begin making bill payments.
Go green! Replace your mailed paper statements with free eStatements. They provide all the same information as traditional paper statements, but arrive in a fraction of the time.
1. Once enrolled in Online Banking, login and click the eStatements tab towards the top left corner.
2. Complete the enrollment page including account selection for eStatements, email address, and security phrase (which will display on any email you received from our eStatement system). You must have Adobe Reader installed to enroll in and view eStatements. To download this free software, visit www.adobe.com.
3. You will receive a confirmation email after enrolling, but no action is required. When your eStatement is ready after the end of each month (for accounts that receive a monthly statement), login to your Online Banking and go to the eStatements tab to view your statement.
Use our free mobile app (Apple iOS or Google Android) to check account balance & history, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, and manage your debit cards.
1. Once enrolled in Online Banking, search for "Marine Bank Mobile Banking" on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Our button is a blue square with a white ship's wheel. Download the free app.
2. Launch the app and login with your existing Online Banking ID and password. You will be asked to create a 4 digit PIN for the app and also allows fingerprint identification (if your phone is equipped with a fingerprint reader). Our app allows you to view your account balance and history, transfer funds, make bill payments, deposit checks, and manage your debit cards...all right from your phone!
Call in to check account history, transfer funds, activate a debit card, and change your debit card's PIN.
1. Call 877-571-6282 and follow the automated prompts.
2. If calling for the first time, you will be prompted to setup a 6-8 digit telephone banking PIN.
Debit Card Text Alerts
Help prevent debit card fraud! Using the Advanced Card Controls on the Marine Bank Mobile Banking App. You can get instant alerts when your card is used and prevent transactions that don't match your settings.