Produces, analyzes and reports the Bank’s financial position to assess corporate strategic initiatives.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the preparation and analysis of internal and external financial reporting, insuring the integrity of this information.
- Responsible for regulatory and financial reporting, financial analyses, cash management and forecasting reports
- Prepare the annual budget(s) including periodic analysis of budget variances.
- Develop and produce ad hoc pro forma models to assess various corporate strategies.
- Produce daily and monthly corporate financial statements.
- Prepare, analyze and discuss the Bank’s various financial models including IRR and liquidity.
- Prepare and discuss various financial packages for use by senior management.
- Develop and produce financial data and reports to assist Bank management in development and implementation of various strategies
- Comply with all regulations that apply within the scope of the position, including BSA, AML, OFAC and CIP
- Participate in community events to keep with the “Team Marine” philosophy and image
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Advance knowledge of accounting principles, as well as excellent analytical, verbal, mathematical and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel, Word and Cognos.